Full list of Employee Benefits here: Employee Benefits PDF
We are truly committed to the wellbeing of our staff. We strive to ensure our colleagues feel nurtured and supported. We recognise the challenging nature of our environment and work hard to ensure there is accessible and free support for our staff.
- Free wellbeing and coaching service
- Free anonymous face to face and/or telephone counselling service
- Free health care cash plan that you can use for optical (contact lenses and glasses), osteopathy, chiropractor, acupuncture, dental treatment etc. This is via Simply Health – click here to visit their website: https://www.simplyhealth.co.uk/
- Discounts at local cinemas and gyms
- Discounted yoga and massage classes
Opportunities to work flexibly (within parameters of your role and charity requirements).
Growth, Reward and Development Perks:
- Opportunities to obtain industry recognised qualifications and training
- A structured performance development programme each year designed around you and your aspirations for your career and development
- Opportunities to develop and grow upwards and side wards across the charity
- Colleague recognition awards
- Length of service awards.
Financial Wellbeing Perks:
- Hastee is a new benefit we launched in 2020, whereby post-probation employees can access a portion of their pay prior to payday. To read more about Hastee, please click here: https://www.hastee.com/
- NEST and Teacher pension packages
- Salary reviews after probation (dependant on role) and on an annual basis
- Bonuses (dependant on role).