Do you stand out from the crowd?
You could make a difference.
St. John’s is staffed by a highly skilled, experienced and dedicated team of approximately 400 individuals.
All of our staff, regardless of their role, are experts in the support, development, and protection of children and young adults and share a commitment to enabling our C&YP to achieve their personal goals and aspirations.
As a St. John’s employee you will:
- Earn a competitive salary
- Develop your career
- Have access to numerous training opportunities
- Be entitled to a free healthcare plan, allowing you to claim back cash on visits to the dentist, optician and more
- Work in an active, challenging and dynamic environment
- Have the opportunity to utilise your own talents and interests
- Join a highly supportive staff team
- Be part of a diverse and forward-thinking organisation.
St. John’s Organisational Values
At St. John’s we don’t just want to be proud of what we do, we also want to be proud of how we do it. That’s why we all share a set of values to help guide us. We’re all different so our values inspire each of us in unique ways. As we think about what they mean to us personally then each of us can carry these values on a daily basis and bring them alive to make amazing things happen in everything that we do, especially working with our learners. Our values are: