On 8th – 14th June 2020, it’s National Carers Week in the UK, which focuses mainly on those who care for family/friends but it’s an important campaign for our staff too.
Many of our staff are carers for their family/friends but they also do it as a profession for the young people who access our services.
How can you get involved?
- Click this link and add your voice to the petition to make caring more visible https://www.carersweek.org/get-involved/add-your–voice
- Share our content on the social media, like the carers week pages on social platforms and share links between your network
How are we getting involved?
- Posting a Carers Campaign on our social media platforms
- Promoting the campaign internally, including suggesting that colleagues add their signatures to the voice wall
- Celebrating our staff by buying bakery goods from Coburn & Baker for our residential teams to enjoy. They are a local business we have been supporting during lockdown by buying their goods for staff treats. Link to bakery here.