St. John’s School and College is a registered charity
(Charity No. 1061001)
This means we’re always on the lookout for fun, innovative and captivating ways of raising much needed funds to support our work. We are reliant on the generous financial support of donors, charitable trusts and local community events to ensure we can provide the very best for our learners. See more about our previous supporters here: https://www.st-johns.co.uk/thank-you/
Every penny raised for St. John’s is used to make a real and practical difference to the lives of the young people who access our services, so get fundraising today!
Here are just some of the ways you can support us:
* Make a Donation- You can make a one off donation or set up a standing order via Just Giving, please click the button below to get started.
* Community Events- As an individual or a business you could put on an event in your community to raise funds and awareness. If you need help getting started then why not download the St John’s A-Z of Fundraising Here, it’s packed with inspirational ideas and tips to maximize your fundraising.
* Shop Online- Simply visit http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stjohnseastsussex to register with Easy Fundraising. Once you’re signed up every time you shop online through the site a donation is made to St. John’s at no extra cost to you.
* Eat Out- Simply visit www.charitablebookings.org/charity/st-johns-school-and-college to register with Charitable Bookings. Once you’re signed up every time you book a restaurant through the site the restaurant will donate £1 per diner who attends the booking to St. Johns, at no extra cost to you.
* Donate a raffle or auction prize. We have received some great prizes to use at our events including Manchester United signed pennants, vineyard tours, restaurant vouchers and much more. It all helps.
If you’re interested in getting involved with fundraising and would like to support us please contact Nicholas Cross, our Development Officer, by emailing email@example.com or call 01273 244000. He will work with you to achieve your funding goals and provide you with any necessary support.