St. John’s first-ever online future planning seminar will be held on Wednesday 1st March, (6-6.45pm). Book your place here.
Parents and carers of children and young people with autism and/or learning disabilities are usually so busy advocating for their children, in the here and now, that future planning for their dependents gets pushed further and further down the to-do list.
That’s why we are holding a future planning seminar, courtesy of St. John’s trustee, Nadia Cowdray, who is a Partner and Head of Private Client at DMH Stallard LLP.
Nadia will be covering:
• Why make a will and how to make one
• What happens if you don’t make a will to support your young person?
• Intestacy rules and inheritance tax
• Executors, trustees and guardians
• Discretionary trusts and disabled person’s trusts.
There will also be time for a Q&A session.
Nadia is generously hosting this session in her capacity as a St. John’s trustee and St. John’s is not endorsing DMH Stallard LLP.